The website knit-together.com, hereinafter – the Website, has been created to promote knitting as an accessible and useful form of needlework. The Website is designed for a wide range of users wanting to learn how to knit and improve their skills.
By using the Website you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to comply with this User Agreement.
Copyright Use of the Website
All rights to the Website and its contents belong to the owner and are protected by copyright law.
All materials posted on the Website, including logos, text, graphics, images, and software the rights to which belong to third parties, are used with their permission or are taken from public sources. If you have a copyright to any materials posted on this Website and object to their posting here, please contact the Website Administrator at: email@example.com.
Free use of materials of this Website is permitted exclusively for personal purposes and the needs of users.
Copying of text and graphic materials of the Website for the purpose of placing them on other Internet resources, including social networks and personal pages (blogs), is forbidden. Please use Share buttons if you want to create a bookmark of the page that interests you.
A partial quoting of material is possible with an obligatory active indexed link to the Website (knit-together.com).
Limitation of Liability
The Website is offered "as is" without a warranty of any kind. The Website owner shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, losses, or expenses resulting from the use of this Website.
In particular, the owner shall not be liable for:
- Possible inconsistency between materials of this Website and the user's requirements and expectations
- Consequences of the use of information obtained by the user
- Accuracy of advertising materials placed on the Website and quality of advertised goods, works and services
- Quality of services, information or other materials purchased or obtained through the Website, and any discrepancy between them and user's expectations
- Any damage to the user's hardware or software resulting from the use of the Website
- Inability to use the Website for any reason
- Third-party websites, links to which are placed on the Website, as well as for accuracy of the information published on these sites
The owner takes reasonable steps to ensure accuracy of the information published on the Website but bears no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Website and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or relevance of the information provided.
The text and terms of this User Agreement may be unilaterally modified at any time by the owner of the Website without notice to users of the Website. Changes to the User Agreement shall enter into force for all users of the Website after posting a new version on the Website.